We're Hiring A Spark Technician - Vancouver
We're hiring A Full-Time Spark Technician!
Leah Alexandra Jewelry is seeking a full-time Spark Technician to join our Vancouver team! Applicants must have background in retail or customer service. Any experience displaying dexterity with pliers and fine materials is preferred. Spark Studio technician training will be provided.
About Spark Studio: Customers choose from a selection of solid 14k gold, 10k gold or sterling silver chains in-store and we cut it to the perfect fit for their wrist. A delicate flash of a pulse-arc laser creates a permanent seal, welding chain to the wrist with a quick zap. Interacting with the client to create a personalized experience in all part of the appointment. Watch the action on our Instagram highlights or TikTok)
The Retail & Spark Technician is responsible for maintaining the brand’s presence and customer care standards in-store, during spark appointments and while assisting customers in-store.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in retail and jewelry making to deliver the highest quality customer experiences at the Spark Studio.
Reports To: Spark Manager, Store Manager
- Jewellery making experience working with fine wire and pliers
- Must have excellent attention to detail for quality and efficiency
- Must be organized and able to work under pressure
- Able to multitask while communicating clearly and efficiently
- Time management skills
- Excellent eyesight and dexterity
- Customer service skills
- A positive attitude!
- Flexible schedule
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- Wire wrapping, working with pliers and fine jump rings/findings
- Communicating clearly with the team
- Storing and organizing findings efficiently
- Keeping accurate track of stock using Shopify
- Managing inventory and organization
- Maintaining organizational systems for product and supplies
- Providing customer service at Spark Studio
- Acting as an inspiring brand ambassador for Leah Alexandra Jewelry
- Ability to problem solve in the moment with creative solutions
- Work closely with Spark Manager & Retail Manager to ensure all boutique needs are being met
- Full Time Hours
- Compensation based on experience
- Health spending account
- 2 weeks paid vacation
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Spark Technician - Vancouver" in the subject line.