Our jewelry is made with care, the finest attention to detail, and quality finishes.
They are made with 10k or 14k solid gold, 14k gold or rose gold filled, 14k gold or rose gold plated over sterling silver, sterling silver and hand-selected semi-precious gemstones.
Here are a few helpful care tips to keep your jewelry looking its best:
- As metal and gems are quite delicate, remove your jewelry when applying sprays, perfumes and lotions.
- Jewelry should also be removed when showering, exercising and swimming.
- Daily maintenance, to keep your piece in the best shape - simply wipe the piece down with a soft cloth after each use
- To store - keep your pieces in a jewelry box or Ziploc when not being worn.
Storing it away from moisture, light and oxygen helps prevent tarnishing and oxidization.
Opals consist of up to 20% water and are relatively soft, with a 6 on the Mohs hardness scale – their delicate nature requires delicate care.
- Opals are sensitive to sudden temperature changes and water (ie. water that is too hot or cold).
- Store your opal jewelry in a sealed plastic bag to protect it from humidity.
This intricately woven gold chain requires extra care with its delicate nature. We recommend that it be stored laying flat at all times. Be mindful when taking it on and off to not bend the chain. It should be removed before going to sleep, and doing any strenuous activities as we are unable to repair kinks and dents that may occur with regular wear.
Be sure to follow these guidelines & it will help preserve the finish on your beautiful pieces
All Spark items are made of solid 14k gold or sterling silver so they should stay shiny and bright forever!
When possible, avoid submerging your bracelet in hot tubs for extended periods of time.
Please be advised that chlorine and heat can be damaging to fine metals.
If you feel like your item needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth for solid gold or sterling silver.
– xo Leah