Our jewelry is made with care, the finest attention to detail, and quality finishes.
They are made with sterling silver, 14kt gold or rosegold filled, 14kt gold or rosegold plated over sterling silver and hand-selected semi-precious gemstones.
Here are a few helpful care tips to keep your jewelry looking its best:
- As metal and gems are quite delicate, remove your jewelry when applying sprays, perfumes and lotions.
- Jewelry should also be removed when showering, exercising and swimming.
- To store - keep your pieces in a jewelry box or ziploc when not being worn. Storing it away from light and oxygen helps prevent tarnishing and oxidization.
Opals consist of up to 20% water and are relatively soft, a 6 on the Mohs hardness scale – their delicate nature requires delicate care.
- Opals are sensitive to sudden temperature changes and water (ie. water that is too hot or cold).
- Store your opal jewelry in a sealed plastic bag to protect it from humidity.
Be sure to follow these guidelines & it will help preserve the finish on your beautiful pieces
– xo Leah