Leah Alexandra Jewelry is seeking a part-time Retail Associate to join our Vancouver team at the Fairmont Pacific Rim! Applicants must have a background in retail and/or customer service and a passion for jewelry and fashion is an asset.
Our retail associates are responsible for setting and maintaining the highest customer care standards in addition to exemplifying the brand’s presence in-store. We want to ensure that every customer receives the most consistent and pristine experience when visiting us at our retail locations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in retail and customer care and be driven to provide high quality customer experiences with every customer. This individual will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and will be solution-oriented. They will also be a supporting the Spark Studio team with receiving customers into the retail store when necessary.
Reports To: Retail Store Manager
- Must have excellent attention to detail for quality and efficiency of processing sales
- Must be organized and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask while communicating clearly and efficiently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- A positive attitude!
- Motivation to learn and improve customer care knowledge
- Flexible schedule
- Availability from Thursday to Monday with potential of 3-4 shifts per week
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- Greeting customers when they enter the retail space
- Providing an excellent customer care experience
- Learning product knowledge of all Leah Alexandra Jewelry collections
- Responsible for helping maintaining organized inventory
- Keeping accurate track of stock using Shopify
- Processing sales through Shopify POS system
- Properly wrapping customer sales with LAJ packaging supplies
- Responsible for communicating with the Retail Store Manager on supplies requirements if necessary
- Acting as an inspiring brand ambassador for Leah Alexandra Jewelry
- Ability to problem solve in the moment with creative solutions to customer inquiries