Leah Alexandra Jewelry is seeking a full-time Retail Store Manager to join our Vancouver team!
Applicants must have a strong background in retail and customer service and experience managing a small team of 2-3. This individual will be responsible for leading and motivating the retail store team in sales, delivering excellent customer care and curating client relationships.
As the Retail Store Manager, this individual will oversee the day-to-day operations at the Leah Alexandra Jewelry, Fairmont Pacific Rim retail location which also houses our Vancouver Spark Studio. The Retail Store Manager will work closely with all Spark Technicians to ensure smooth operations and excellent customer experiences. They will work with the management team to drive continuous improvement opportunities and create a seamless experience for all clientele.
Working closely with the Customer Care Manager, this position is instrumental in helping to maintain the brand’s allure through in-person customer experiences. As the face of LAJ, they should provide the best quality of customer service to each and every individual. The ideal candidate works well under pressure to handle multitasking management of employees, delivering pristine shopping experiences to our visitors, and also completing daily tasks at the store.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing a small team
Excellent oral and written communication
Able to efficiently multitask
- Commitment to learn and grow as a professional
Creative, forward-thinking and self-motivated
Interest in jewelry, fashion and social media is considered an asset
Exudes a calm and collected demeanor with passion for problem-solving and conflict resolution
Outgoing and friendly personality
Experience with Shopify is considered an asset
- Lead the team in driving sales and delivering excellent customer service.
- Be able to assess the needs of the day and efficiently delegate tasks to team members.
- Manages day-to-day performance of the team, including all Spark Technicians and be able to clearly and concisely communicate the happenings to our management team.
- Engage in weekly check-ins with our Customer Care Manager.
- Manages the retail store’s general inbox – answering all incoming inquiries and knowing when to redirect or escalate matters to head office.
- Takes case-by-case approach to responding to customer inquiries where necessary.
- Assesses customer inquiries with utmost care and consideration in order to prevent escalating customer interactions.
- Is knowledgeable of all Company policies including Spark Studio policies, returns, exchanges and repair policies.
Works with the Customer Care Manager and Inventory Coordinator to conduct periodic inventory counts.
Be knowledgeable on boutique cash outs and conduct when required.
Arranges couriers for product transfers to the head office.
Ensures the retail store is clean and tidy at all times.
- Receives product transfers from head office.
Ensure you are versed in the Acuity application for booking appointments for Spark Studio
This position is full-time, permanent, Tuesday to Saturday
- Compensation based on experience
- Health spending account
- 2 weeks paid vacation
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include "Retail Store Manager" in the subject line.